Safety is our main priority. Update 4/21/2021.
During this dramatically changing landscape of COVID-19 please call us directly for the most up-to-date policies and changes. Our goal at The Oceanfront Inn is to keep our guests and staff safe during this time and have implemented changes to do so. During this unprecedented time we’re updating and adapting as necessary to reflect what the guidelines of Virginia State, Virginia Beach as well as the CDC and American Hotel Guidelines are recommending. Please call us direct at 757-422-0445.
We are The Oceanfront Inn because of you! Thank you for the years of creating great memories, laughter and lots, oh-yea LOTS of sandy feet! We have always prided ourselves on creating life-long guests; who we refer to as our “Oceanfront Inn Family”. You have always been there for us, and now it’s our turn to be here for you. Recently, having talked with many of our Oceanfront Inn Family, we know this is a hard time and we would love to be able to give back, and be there for you.
Whether you need a change of pace, getaway with a loved one, or simply to wake up to the rolling waves, The Oceanfront Inn is open and here for your beach therapy. We will remain open through this difficult time and understand Virginia Beach is a special place for many of our family and friends; a place that is here for you.
How is The Oceanfront Inn staying keeping you and our employees safe?
- Limiting interaction with guests and staff. We’re following the recommended guidelines of the American Hotel Association, the CDC, Virginia State and Virginia Beach City.
- All employees are required to wear facial coverings.
- Front desk has glass guards to minimize droplet spread.
- Touch points are cleaned every 3 hours with commercial grade sanitizer, along with all luggage carts, luggage stands, elevators, doors, counter tops
- Hand sanitizer on each floor and lobby.
- Employees will only enter room if not occupied and approved by guest to do so.
- Housekeeping service is suspended; we are offering touch-less service for new towels, trash etc by request.
- Pool is open limited hours, limited occupancy. Closed for 1 hour rotating cleaning schedule throughout the day.
- Restaurant is closed until further notice.
How can YOU help us keep you and our employees safe?
- Please stay home if you’re sick.
- All guests are required to wear masks indoors- this is a Virginia State Mandate! No shirt, no shoes, no mask- no service!
- Please follow the guidelines of the CDC and practice social distancing.
- Please stay informed with the latest Global, National, State and Region guidelines to where you are traveling to/from.
- Elevators are limited to one family per ride or 4 persons, we ask our guests to comply.
All policies subject to change to fit the changing landscape of the times at any time.