Winter Wildlife Excursion
Take a fun and educational trip on a two hour cruise searching for whales and other winter wildlife. Plus, learn more at the Virginia Aquarium and 3D IMAX ® Theater.
- 2 night minimum
- Oceanfront room
- Passes to the Virginia Aquarium and its 3D IMAX ® Theater
- Winter Wildlife boat excursion
- Special welcome gift
- Whale sightings are not guaranteed
- Boat trips generally run: 2PM Thursdays & Fridays; 9AM, 12PM, 3PM on Saturdays and holiday Mondays; 12PM & 3PM on Sundays.
- See below for schedule (subject to change)
- Please make your time request at time of reservation.
|Sa||December 28||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||December 29||12pm & 3pm|
|M (Holiday)||December 30||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Tu (Holiday)||December 31||2pm|
|Th, F||January 2 – 3||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||January 4||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||January 5||12pm & 3pm|
|Th, F||January 9 – 10||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||January 11||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||January 12||12pm & 3pm|
|Th, F||January 16 – 17||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||January 18||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||January 19||12pm & 3pm|
|M (Holiday)||January 20||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Th, F||January 23 – 24||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||January 25||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||January 26||12pm & 3pm|
|Th, F||January 30 – 31||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||February 1||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||February 2||12pm & 3pm|
|Th, F||February 6 – 7||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||February 8||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||February 9||12pm & 3pm|
|Th, F||February 13 – 14||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||February 15||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||February 16||12pm & 3pm|
|M (Holiday)||February 17||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Th, F||February 20 – 21||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||February 22||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||February 23||12pm & 3pm|
|Th, F||February 27 – 28||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||March 1||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||March 2||12pm & 3pm|
|Th, F||March 6 – 7||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||March 8||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||March 9||12pm & 3pm|
|Th, F||March 13 – 14||Daily at 2pm|
|Sa||March 15||9am, 12pm, & 3pm|
|Su||March 16||12pm & 3pm|
For current schedules and cancellations, visit online at virginiaaquarium.com or call (757) 385-FISH.
Tips & What to Wear
- Dress warmly! It will be a few degrees colder on the water.
- Wear hats, gloves, heavy socks, scarves and non-skid shoes.
- Binoculars and cameras are recommended.
- If you are prone to sea sickness, check with your doctor before booking your trip.
Offer subject to change based on availability, dates selected and unforeseen circumstances. Black-out dates may apply. No additional discounts apply. Other restrictions may apply.