Groups & Meetings
Is it a meeting, special event, or a motor coach tour?
Bring your group to The Oceanfront Inn and you’ll feel like a hero. We have the group facilities you need, from an ideal location and casual group dining to convenient parking for motor coaches and helpful planning assistance. Whether you are planning a group visit for a motor coach tour, convention, sports team, youth group, class field trip, club or company event, we can help make your event memorable and special.
Our group amenities include
- Special group rates (based on availability for qualified groups)
- Group dining on-premises in Oceanfront restaurant (group menus available)
- Private meeting room may be available November – February.
- Learn more about our Meeting & Banquet Facilities
- Pre-assigned rooms for motor coach groups and key envelopes ready for arrival.
- Convenient complimentary parking for cars and Motor coaches (one space per room – bus parking may be in satellite lot and limited during the summer months)
- Efficient luggage handling available for motor coach groups for a fee and with advance notice (All luggage must be tagged in advance)
- Visit Group Friendly Activities & Dining for local planning assistance including off-premise dining options and attractions.
If you are visiting for a city-wide convention, sport event or motor coach group, we can provide the helpful planning assistance you need. Virginia Beach has the venue for your organization and we are an ideal choice as a host or overflow hotel. Below are the many resources to start you in the right direction:
- Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Sports Events
- Sports Venues : Virginia Beach Field House, Virginia Beach National, Owl Creek Municipal Tennis Center, USA National Field Hockey Training Center,Virginia Beach Sportsplex, Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex
- Virginia Beach Group Tours
Unique off-premise event venues
- Event Planning: Big Top Entertainment
- Motor coach Transportation: Fun Tours
- Tour Planning/Destination Management/Step-on Guide Service: All-in-One Receptive Services, Mid-Atlantic Receptive Services, Phillips DMC
- Regional Planning: Coastal Virginia Tourism Alliance
- Student & Youth: Group Planning Resources
To help start your planning, we have created a variety of group offers designed to showcase all the exciting experiences waiting for you! From cultural events, adventurous activities and historical sightseeing to fun festivals, culinary experiences and seasonal offerings, we can help personally customize the trip for your group.
Check out our Group Offers for special deals and discounts.
Ask about our Groups & Meetings Guide featuring helpful planning information and unique group offers, specials, packages and events. To request your copy or a group quote, please contact our group sales office at 1.800.548.3879, email@example.com or visit our Request Group Reservation page.