Calendar of Events
Neptune’s 8K & 5K Runs
Run, jog, walk, or skip your way down Atlantic Avenue to Rudee Inlet as spectators and family cheer you on the whole way. Afterwards, bask in your achievement in the 24th Street Park while enjoying plenty of food, drinks, fantastic views of the ocean, and even a door prize or two! There is plenty of fun to be had for racers and their guests, but pre-registration is required to participate. Spectators and viewing are free and welcome along the route.
- 2013 TIDEWATER STRIDERS GRAND PRIX EVENT
- 37TH ANNUAL EVENT
- PIZZA, BAGELS, FRUIT, SODAS, BEER AND AWARDS
- NEPTUNE FESTIVAL WEEKEND FESTIVITIES
- FAST AND FLAT COURSE!
NEW THIS YEAR!
- ROCK YOUR MOST CREATIVE NAUTICAL ATTIRE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE PRIZE FOR BEST COSTUME!
- FOR THE LITTLE ONES (UP TO 5 YRS OLD): 26 YARD CRAB CRAWLER RACE!
5K – 7:45AM
8K – 8:15AM / 8K WHEELCHAIR – 8:10AM
1MILE – 9:30AM / 26YD – 10:00AM
8K AND 5K REGISTRATION:
$25 – REGISTERED/POSTMARKED BY 8/16
$30 – REGISTERED/POSTMARKED BY 9/13
$35 – REGISTERED/POSTMARKED THRU 9/28
1 MILE REGISTRATION:
$15 – REGISTERED/POSTMARKED BY 8/16
$20 – REGISTERED/POSTMARKED BY 9/13
$25 – REGISTERED/POSTMARKED THRU 9/28
26 YARD CRAB CRAWLER REGISTRATION:
$10 – CHILDREN UP TO 5 YEARS OLDNeed directions? Enter your street address and we'll get you there!
Add this event to my ICAL calendar: ICAL